Overstone S.L. (Overstone), through this document, collects its Collection Policy and
treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and
collect information by visiting the website www.overstone57.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the user's browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of Overstone S.L. (Overstone), the information collected with cookies will also be used for identification when accessing the different tools that Overstone S.L. (Overstone) puts at your disposal for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of Overstone S.L. (Overstone), fill out data collection forms, access the tools that Overstone S.L. (Overstone) makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Overstone S.L. (Overstone), or access to data by Overstone S.L. (Overstone), for the provision of its services.
Overstone S.L. (Overstone) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about the use and purpose of them. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
Overstone S.L. (Overstone) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by Overstone S.L ..
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside Overstone S.L., in a manner
anonymous, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of Overstone S.L ..
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or customization cookies: facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the options available. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by Overstone S.L. (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. If you do not want to receive these cookies, it is not an impediment to access the information on the websites of Overstone S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, you wish to withdraw it, you must eliminate those stored in the user's equipment, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale = en-US&redirectslug = Cookies